You’ve reached us during the tax offseason. Certain MyFreeTaxes services may be limited until January. If you need immediate tax assistance, choose our With Assistance option or call 211.

With assistance

For which years are you filing a return?
Earn any income from a rental property?
Earn any income from a farm?
Earn more than $57,000?